Strategic Projects Executive - London
Our client is a new business services group working with entrepreneurial businesses, providing critical, technology-enabled advice and support. Backed by private equity and led by leading industry figures, the company has grown rapidly and has ambitious plans to become a leading international brand.
A key hire is now required in the central London team: the Strategic Projects Executive will work closely with the Executive Chairman to oversee and support local management around the implementation of the Group’s strategy. The core focus will be on commercial projects which accelerate organic revenue growth. Additionally, the role will assist the leadership team with strategic national and international M&A projects and associated activities, and provide succinct reports and updates to the Group board.
The successful candidate will probably have at least 8-10 years’ experience with a professional background in a top tier consulting or accounting firm. You should also be:
- Experienced in managing multiple, complex business change projects
- An excellent communicator; able to present, influence and persuade at the senior level
- Personable, able to gain trust and work collaboratively with local teams
- Energetic and highly motivated; able to lead and implement change
- Experienced in M&A, including post acquisition integration, financial modelling and investment appraisal
- Proficient in IT, with excellent analytical skills
To apply for this role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org