Partner - Culture Change Management for Global Services firm - Central London
>£120k+ plus, plus bonus, benefits
Our client plans to develop a culture change focussed consulting practice and is looking to hire a senior change management consultant with an established change management track record in the market and high potential network of potential clients.
This is a critical hire for the new practice development. The person will need to have a proven track record of acting as a “rain maker” to ensure the first projects are sold and that the client's profile is established in the change management consulting arena.
It is important that as well as having a network and business development acumen, that this person also has good experience of change management consulting.
Objectives for the role
- Develop a sales pipeline of engagements with numbers of prospects and warm leads in various sectors
- Engage in regular client meetings and follow-up proposals for work
- Position and sell 2-3 change management projects of £50k+ each in the 6-month period, with potential for £100k+ sell on engagements, looking at a projected run rate of £500k+ for year 1, £1m+ for year 2 etc
- Marshall their internal resources and develop core consulting capability together with operational management responsibilities for the consulting practice
Profile of the candidate:
- Excellent consulting experience with experience in change management
- Extensive business development experience, with experience of selling change management projects of £100k plus
- Ability to sell consulting solutions, “team” resources as well as themselves
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with drive to develop a new practice area for an existing professional services firm
- London based or ability to commute easily to the clients offices in central London and travel independently for pitching and sales
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy