Consultant and Senior Consultants - Real Estate Consulting - Central London
£45k-£70k plus bonus, benefits
Our client is a global real estate services firm. They have a first rate reputation and quality consulting offering. They are made up of real estate experts, ex "Big 4" management consultants and an array of change management and portfolio specialists.
The team specialises in shaping the future of their clients’ global real estate portfolios, solving complex challenges at the fusion of business and real estate.
They are a a multi-national team, based the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland and Hungary. They specialise in providing forward thinking advice to support their clients through business change:
• WHERE? Providing strategic advice on business locations based on employment, logistics, financial, real estate and other key business drivers.
• HOW? Redefining how our clients work, providing innovative organisation-centric workplace strategy and managing change.
• WHAT? Supporting all aspects of strategic portfolio management - What is the optimum portfolio to support core business operations? What opportunities exist to release capital / reduce operating cost? What organisational structure is required to support the real estate portfolio?
Their services are underpinned by advanced data analytics and change management capabilities.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual, for a full-time role, who will work as part of the Strategic Consulting team to provide hands on delivery and management of projects, with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients.
The senior consultant plays a central part in the delivery of their projects, acting as key point of contact for their clients and driving the project forward. You will be responsible for directing the junior team, building on internal and external business relationships, keeping the senior leadership consulted and informed, and leading on project research, analysis and outputs.
They are looking for Consultants and Senior Consultant swith primary responsibility for driving all aspects of strategic portfolio management and business location advisory, including helping clients identify the most favourable location for a new or relocating business operation, optimising existing business portfolios and identifying hidden opportunities to improve efficiencies within their real estate model.
Working as part of our dynamic and international team will give you exposure to:
• a wide variety of projects
• a global client base, including FTSE 100 companies
• a variety of industry sectors
• other parts of the wider business to draw upon our deep industry knowledge and experience
They also offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to help further your personal and professional growth. They believe that supporting and nurturing our talent is key to driving our business success.
• Work as part of an international team with like-minded individuals in a stimulating and challenging environment
• Develop and deliver new business to clients
• Act as key point of contact for client projects
• Scope, develop and present client deliverables
o Identify client requirements for projects, develop scope of work and undertake project management
o Assemble and manage cross border teams from our multidisciplinary resource pool, coaching more junior team members through project delivery
o Scope and deliver required data collection, analysis and research, including conducting secondary research, participating in client interviews, and preparing and analysing surveys
o Develop, present and deliver workshops, focus groups and group interactions with clients
o Undertake detailed financial and commercial analysis of businesses to solve complex problems
• Take a proactive role in developing and delivering team initiatives
• Actively participate in business development opportunities and develop client relationships
• University degree preferably in relevant subject (Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Geography etc)
Knowledge and Experience:
• Relevant professional experience
• Experience of working in an advisory / consultancy environment
• Understanding of real estate markets and dynamics
• Demonstrable ability to lead complex client instructions
• Strong project management, organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with large datasets
• Client management experience
• Experience in preparing pitches and attending pitch presentations
• English language fluency
Please send your CV to email@example.comTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TC100
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy