Change Managers / Change Consultants - London + Various
Chaucer is recognised by the Financial Times as a leading digital consulting company. For over 30 years we’ve been helping the World’s largest companies transform. Our clients are global leaders in highly regulated environments, and new digital challengers.
We combine our digital transformation expertise with deep industry knowledge in Energy, Life Sciences, Financial Services, TMT and Government. Our approach to digital transformation ensures lasting change and competitive advantage.
We merge innovation and new operating models enabled by digital technologies. We deliver through 300 consultants who excel at digital transformation. We accelerate our impact with leading edge solutions developed in partnership with our clients to meet industry challenges.
We make it happen through four consulting pillars:
- Transformation Delivery:we assure digital transformation success through program delivery, people and culture change,
- Technology and data:we help you exploit data and the right digital technologies to deliver your strategy,
- Digital Strategy:we help you transform your operating model to work in new ways,
- Innovation Management:we help you innovate effectively to catch up, keep up and overtake
We are seeking experienced Change Consultants/Change Managers who are agile and can move between roles and accounts. Our diverse client base will encourage you to draw on your full breadth of experience to support client needs. Exposure to full project lifecycle is preferred. Solid understanding and practical experience using Prosci, Adkar, and similar change methodologies, ideally with some project management experience is ideal.
Assignments will be a mix of data and technology driven change & digital transformation, and full-scale change management, with an increasing amount of organisation redesign. Previous experience in technology or digital projects is critical, AI is even better, preferably in one of our core industries.
The majority of assignments are centred around technology and data-driven change, our focus is embedding change properly, bringing every stakeholder along for the journey.
This could include:
- Creating change management strategies to support the optimisation of clinical trials in Pharma
- Harnessing social media to empower collaborative team work for a major Telco
- Providing executive coaching in downstream Oil & Gas
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated experience of:
- Creating actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Managing stakeholders; Supporting, engaging & coaching senior leaders as well as front line staff
- Developing & executing communication plans
- Supporting organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrating change management activities into project plan
- Evaluating and ensuring user readiness
- Tracking and reporting issues
- Defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring change progress
- Supporting change management at the organisational level; managing the change portfolio
This is an FTE position, not suitable for those seeking a contract. Previous experience leading change management teams to deliver technology and/or data driven change in a consulting environment is essential. Change Management qualifications or practical experience with a range of change methodologies (Prosci, Adkar etc) please.To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org